Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My baby girl.

Kenna after an Ice Cream cone.

I just wanted to write a little note about how much I love my baby. She is growing and discovering more and more everyday. I love her new found independence and sense of humor. She is definately the funniest person she knows. I love that she is turning into a "2 year old".
Tantrums are fun new thing. I find them quite entertaining, but she doesn't like when I laugh at her. I love her loves and kisses when she wakes up and her cute little laugh. She is my favorite kid in the world. I LOVE YOU KENNA!

5 comments:

Staci said...

She is so cute. I love that you put tomatoes for your veggie...that was the first thing i thought of but then remembered it was a fruit. who cares anyway. love them with salt. soooo goood.

Joey and Nettifer said...

I would agree she is so stinking cute!
I got your card! You are hilarious. Thank you for the sweet note. I need to call you!

Celeste said...

Hey Che! Your little girl is sooo stinkin cute! Aren't they fun at this age? I'm glad you found me, let's get our girly girls together and play!

Amber said...

So cute!! I swear, all of the stages are my favorite!! They're just so fun!

danielle and jason said...

I'm glad you found my blog. Its really the only feasible way for me to keep in touch (as I am no good at emailing or calling). We can be blogger friends (which means that I get to add another link to my friends list and increase my delusions of popularity) :)