Friday, April 25, 2008

ABC Tag.

A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Zac
C-Cake or Pie?- Is cheesecake a cake or a pie?
D-Day of Choice?-Saturday
E-Essential Item?-BabyWipes and Chapstick, and the bulb booger suckers for babies
F- Favorite color? I hate this question. I really like all colors
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Definately Bears
H-Hometown?- West Jordan (sort of).
I-Favorite Indulgence?-Sweets Chocolate covered orange sticks. I could eat the whole box.
J-January or July?- July for sure. Who likes January? Honestly
K-Kids? -Kenna
L-Life isn't complete without?- My family
M-Marriage Date?- September 8 2001!
N-Number of brothers and sisters?- 1 sister & 3 brother
O-Oranges or Apples?-Apples- Grannys Smiths, no skin, and a little salt.
P-Phobia and Fears?- Fear of being hunted, No laser tag or paintball for me
Q-Quote?-"My boyfriend is so Boss. He is the cheese in my macaroni" -Juno
R-Reason to smile?- Summer nights in the yard with the Family
S-Season of choice?-Kosher salt. So much better to cook with than table salt.
T-Tag ten people?- Mandy, Jen, Adri, Alisha, and whoever wants to do it for fun.
U-Unknown fact about me?- I like watching golf on tv.
V-Vegetable?- Garden fresh tomatoes ( I know technically a fruit, but I can't resist)
W-Worse habit?-Clenching my teeth. gives me headaches
Y-Your favorite food?- Anything on the menu at Tiburon
Z-Zodiac Sign?-Year of the Rooster (Astrological Sign is a Gemini)

No comments: