Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moab here we come!

It is finally time for the trailer to come out of hibernation. The weather gods finally gave us a few good days. So we packed it up and headed to Moab. It was a great time. The wind was brutal and we ran out of gas. But we were close enough that the resort brought us some fuel. I know "idiots".


Kenna and daddy enjoying some candy.


Kenna in her own camping chair.


Double Arch. Baby in the backpack.


Gotta love her hair flowing in the wind.

The crazy face.


I love desert rocks. Arches was so beautiful.







2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

WOW that is so beautiful! I am glad you guys finally got to get out. Yeah for sleeping in a camper! I can just imagine was Zach was saying when you ran out of gas!

Staci said...

What a fun trip. I have yet to go there. Maybe sometime soon.