Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

In celebration of our birthdays, I went to las vegas with my best friend Jess. We had a blast. At first we didn't really know what to do without our kids around. We just walked around kind of delerious. But then we relaxed and enjoyed.

On the plane with our hot "comb-overs"


Dinner at Mesa grill. Delicious.


Modeling a pair of "Man's worst creation". They will forever curse this earth.


Rollin' in the rental.


The pool was incredible. Mmm, pina coladas


This car picks you up from your hotel and you get to ride with Elvis, to the wedding chapel.


After the show "La Reve". So rad. That is not a fountain behind us. It is the stage.

Thanks for a wicked good time Jess. Happy Birthday!





4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun times! You two are hot mamas in your bathing suits. ooh lala.

Joey and Nettifer said...

serious! What an AWESOME birthday! How fun you and Jess! So glad that you guys still see each other!
You are looking hot and that comb over is even better :)
I love your hair and I have to agree what is with those stupid shoes. Proud to say I never owned a pair!

Amber said...

How fun! Glad that you got to have a wonderful time. Hopefully we can get together soon. Love you!

Sherrie said...

Hey great pictures. Happy (late) birthday!
Thanks for sharing.
Love you Aunt Sherrie
PS I would bold the list but I don't have a blog to post on. Maybe one day soon....However, it was fun reading through them and seeing what I have "done" with my life