Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gardens and puddles

I don't mind the spring as long as it brings rain and not snow. I love that my shrubs and trees are budding. I have no idea what was planted in my new yard, so it has been kind of like a surprise.

Here is kenna in a super hot outfit, playing in the puddles.


After a little lesson in puddle stomping, she was a pro.


We are sharing a garden plot with the West family. They are swell.

Here are the boys mixing the poo into the soil.


The girls are watching very intently.


More poo mixing. Hopefully we have some sort of harvest.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're funny. We're swell. Golly gee.

Janelle said...

It was awesome hanging out with you too. I really do want to do it again. I'm a big fan of you two! I will be doing some fun stuff this week I will let you know about.

PhillipsFam said...

good luck with the gardening - I have no skill what so ever in that area!

Stephanie said...

hahaha i didn't notice you changed the photo to ryan reynolds. ::drool::