Thursday, August 2, 2007

Short Update



For those of you who aren't up to date with the Shorts, here is a little run-through.

Zac- Working as the Cabinet coordinator for Gold Medallion Homes. He enjoys it alot and it keeps him busy. He has been mountain biking mostly this summer and tries to golf and play tennis now and again.

Me (che)- I have been working a part-time nanny job for a family in Bountiful. I watch two energetic little boys that always keep me entertained. I get to take Mckenna with me, which is perfect. On my days off, I get to clean my house and play with a crazy little baby. So Fun!

Mckenna- Plays, eats, plays, sleeps, plays, poops. You know the usual baby stuff.

Eddie- Same as Mckenna, except doggie stuff.

I don't know what else you are supposed to write on these things. I hope this isn't lame. I think I will mostly be posting pictures, and not going on and on about how lame-o my life is. Peace

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Che' you are totally killing me! Love the update. Lets get together! Mckenna seems to love the water!

Jen said...

Yeah you have a blog! Welcome to this new addicting world!