Wednesday, August 1, 2007

First Entry


Just trying this blogging idea. I don't know if I am interesting enough, to make it entertaining.
I guess I will start with a heads up about Mckenna. Since, most of this blog will be about her. She is a very busy 14 month old. She has discoverd a whole bunch of things around the house. Namely, the blinds, the toilet and toilet paper, the garbage can, and the dog water bowl. She is very curious and squirmy. We are really enjoying her.

We recenty got back from a trip to San Diego. It was a blast. We went to SeaWorld, the Beach and a Padres game. I hope you enjoy some of the pictures.

3 comments:

j pearson said...

when did you go to san diego? Wasn't sea world fun.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah you have a blog! Love it! Love our cute little Kinna!

danielle and jason said...

So, you've finally caved in to the peer pressure...I have to say, I'm slightly disappointed. :)
Cute pics!
Danielle