Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Teddy Bear Picnic, Birthday!

My little girl is 3! That is so weird to me. Here are a few highlights from her party. Thanks for the pictures Steph.

Presents

Mmmm. Cupcakes.




Birthday Girl


Present opening helpers. Ava, Anna, Bryn, Maddy, and Claire


Kenna and her Claire.



a little overwhelmed.


Throwing the "apples" into the picnic basket.



Some of the party people. Anna

Ava and Madison

Aunt Jamie, Anna, and Bryn

Decorating birthday bear ears
If you liked these amazing pictures, check out Blackbird Photography on the side of my blog. Besides taking great pictures the photographer is hot.

4 comments:

Draper's said...

Happy Birthday Kenna!!! Wow, I can't believe she is three. They grow up so fast. I remember whan she was born and she was so tiny!

Stephanie said...

haha you're so funny. love it. kenna's the best.

Amber said...

Oh, happy happy birthday! I can't believe she's 3! Man, that's crazy. I do love the pictures!

Amber said...

It sure looks like you know how to throw an awesome party! And the pictures are amazing. Why didn't we know about your photographer when looking for Stef's wedding? Of course it may be the subject also:)
Love Aunt Sherrie
See you soon!
As you can tell I am at Amber's