Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place On Earth!"

We decided to take Kenna on her first Disneyland trip. It totally rocked. She was so good and loved every minute of it.

On our way.


Taking in Downtown Disney


Huntington Beach. I want to live there.


Cinderella's Castle

Taking a rest. Any curb, rock or bench, she would sit and pat the seat next to her, wanting us to sit next to her. So funny.


We went on almost everyride she was tall enough to go on. We only missed the ones that would make us puke.




Another rest.


We met Minnie.


We met Mickey.


We tried on the "ears" hats, but didn't buy them. Waste of $15


We sat...

in every...


car...

in ToonTown.


Sneaking in a little nap. We skipped naptime the whole trip and she was still awesome. I tell you Disneyland is magical.

California Adventure. Kinda lame for tiny ones.


Didn't ride this ride, but sat in the Dumbo "photo op"


Hello?


Me and my cellmate.


Disneyland will definately be an option for all of our family vacations.


7 comments:

foxie4 said...

Disneyland is the Greatest!! Glad you guys had fun.

Stephanie said...

Good times! Glad you guys got to go on a vacation. We really need one so badly. Ugh. I hate thinking about it.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Oh my goodness I want to go back. I love that place and yes it is the happiest place on earth. I love that age of taking them to DIsneyland - they are so stinking cute about everything!

brant said...

You guys go on alot of fun trips, I love disneyland when I was young, and the girls had a blast last year in disneyworld. We need to hook up sometimes?

PhillipsFam said...

just a little jealous, I do have to admit! glad you guys had a great time!

Sherrie said...

Che, you are a blogger after my own heart. I LOVED all the pictures!
Love Aunt Sherrie

Celeste said...

when where ya'll there? We took Sawyer at the beginning of January! It was such a blast, isn't it the greatest? Especially at that age. Well, you are now officially on my bloglines list! Love ya!