Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pretty Blogging

After spending way too much time "blog stalking" the blogs on my list (and a few that aren't), I came to the realization that mine is Super Ghetto. There are so many blogs that are works of art, with fancy schmancy layouts, beautifully scripted verse, and extremely talented photography. To those of you who have the time and talent for that I say "kudos". I am just not that creative. So, to the few Shortyfam fans out there enjoying the ghetto-ness of my blog, thank you for the dedication. It may change colors, but it will not get better.


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's REALLY easy to have a pretty background. I could do it for you if you want. I could even SHOW you so you could change it as much as you'd like.

Draper's said...

Your blog Rocks!! Matt has totally taken over our blog. It is really nice not to have to worry about it.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Che.... I just spent about 25 minutes catching up on you and your darling family. I can't believe how much your baby is growing... SAD to see her so big!!!

Tell Zack hello and give him a great big smooch from me...

your blog is darling, Che.. miss you guys!

Bellblogging said...

Ya, I don't spend much time on my blog trying to make it look good! Looks like you had a good Christmas love the scooter so cute! Hope things are going well for you!

PhillipsFam said...

you are hilarious - love the use of the word ghetto!!! (which, just for the record, your blog is not)

Daybreak, huh? you guys are the only people I know who move as much as we do! at least you stay in the same state tho!

The Richards Family said...

I like your blog! It's simple and beautiful, and funny at the same time! It is so you. Even if you do a background, I know you well enough to know you would not have a lot of cheeze and glitter anyway. I think yours is great just the way it is! Love that Kenna girl!