Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble Gobble, Talk Talk

We had Thanksgiving dinner with my family at my house this year. It turned out great. The food was great and so was the company (except for kevi-poo who had the flu). Kenna was good and wasnt shy. She just walked around and did this fake laugh at everyone. It was quite entertaining.

**In Kenna news, she has qualified for speech and occupational therapy with Jordan School district. We are really excited to get to work. She sees both a Speech Path. and a Occupational Therapist once a month and will be attending a toddler class once a week. We are looking forward to opening more doors of communication with our little monster. No more pointing and grunting (makes me crazy). I will keep you all updated on our progress. Wish us luck. **

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

yeah for Kenna! It is going to be like someone put a nickel in her and she won't stop talking! That is what we can hope for!
Glad you TDay was good!

The Munkies said...

hayden gets ot and speech too! yeah for those fantastic people who help us!! Good luck i know how hard it is!

Amber said...

so glad that you were able to be with your family!! also, yea for Kenna!! We will keep her in our prayers and hope that all goes well.

Staci said...

that is really excited for kenna...and for you! i have been told that it's a whole different world when they can speak and you know what they are saying.

Joey and Nettifer said...

hey I need your address -so I can mail you our christmas card. Call me or I will give you a call.
THanks