Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Seattle

We spent two days in Seattle on each end of the cruise. I really love Seattle. I could live there.

We visited Pike's Place Market, where I ate the most delicious apple I have ever tasted. We had some awesome Seafood and saw some pretty strange people.







We visited the pier and enjoyed the sunshine and watching the ferries come and go.





While the boys went to a baseball game, the girls enjoyed the Aquarium and the Nordstrom Rack.


Kenna is petting Starfish and Sea Urchins

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! I lovved all the pics. I just received an e-mail from a freind who moved out there. Interestingly enough she made a similiar comment about the home grown apples there, I may have to visit there simply for the apples:)
Love, Aunt Sherrie

Draper's said...

Kenna is the cutest Jelly Fish ever! Looks like you guys had a great time!