Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Heart Edward!

I know I have joined the minions of Mormon moms obsessed with the "Twilight" series, but hey I don't judge you. I can't tell you my excitement when I found out the release of the movie is going to be 3 weeks earlier than expected. Woohoo.
I am planning on attending the midnight showing if anyone would like to join me. I know its crazy but I mean really. Don't be a wimp. We aren't going clubbing or drinking or getting tattoo's. Just a little fix of Vampire Perfection. Delicious.




5 comments:

The Munkies said...

welcome to the world of midnight showings...i have been to them for years and I LOVE IT! it feels good to be young again!

Draper's said...

I love these books!! I am definitley seeing the movie. You are such a party animal going to the midnight showing. I love it. Hey you have to come see you houses front yard.

Amber said...

oh how i can't wait for this movie!! I want to think I could make it to the midnight show but I will have a one month old newborn, so I'm guessing probably not. We'll see...

Staci said...

oh i want to go! oh wait i live 10 hours away! SUCK! i'll have to wait for the weekend.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I just do not get this craze... I thought I was going to be sacrificed at the stake at our bookclub when I disagreed that it was the best book ever written!!!

I am excited to see the movie though!!