Sunday, August 17, 2008

Daybreak Here We Come!



This is a rendering of our house plan, with a few differences. Ours has a wrap-around porch and is a really pretty green color. I love it.

We will be living in a townhome in Centerville for a few months while it is being built. I wish it were done now, oh well. We have done this before and will probably do it again. Hopefully not too soon because I LOVE this house. I am getting excited for DayBreak. Check it out if you want www.daybreakutah.com



7 comments:

Draper's said...

Love It!!

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

Its regretably darling inside and out.

Joey and Nettifer said...

seriously? I love it! That house is so cute. Is your garage in the back? Adorable!

The Beckstrands said...

Awesome, I love homes with porchs that wrap all the way around. Can't wait to come see it. I'm sad, but very excited for you.

Bellblogging said...

Looks so cute! I'm excited for you! We will miss ya!

Staci said...

wow! that house is huge! where is daybreak? i will go to the link.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

love it.. Went to the site... Found that I loved the Coronado, the Hawthorne and one other.. I have already forgotten... Beautiful. Make sure I'm invited to your great-big-fat house warming party!!