Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boating Day.

I just love summer. We are not winter people so we take every opportunity we have in summer to do what we love. We have done alot of boating with our boating buddies the Wrights.

Zac catching some wicked air on the wakeboard.


Mommy and Kenna on the very flat tube.


I told Zac the he need to try wakeboarding with Kenna. What do you know, she loved it.
This is how he held her while getting up.


Then he slid her down to the board, and she just held on to his legs.


She is my total water baby.

10 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

That hike was fun, I love kenna on the wake board, that is awesome. What cute pictures with daddy.

Draper's said...

Go Kenna! Go Kenna! She is so brave. Love it!

Joey and Nettifer said...

way way way to cool! That looked like so much fun!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

NO FLIPPIN' WAY!!! I didn't even know we could try that with our little wee-est ones!!! I'm SO doing that with Iz, next time we are out and about on the lake!!

Bellblogging said...

What a blast! Love the lake and Kenna's pictures are so cute!

Amber said...

So, so cute!! I love it!!

Staci said...

oh my gosh i can't believe that she's on the wakeboard with him! that's awesome.

The Munkies said...

you guys officially are parents of the year! that is the coolest thing i have ever seen. hayden needs to live with you guys!

Gabbers said...

that is so amazing shesgoing to be a pro wakeboarder


Gabs

j pearson said...

Oh, that brings back so many memories of Dad doing this with us as little kids at Bear Lake. Too cute!