Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lazy Logan weekend

We had a blast last weekend with the Wrights, in Logan. It was a good time just hanging around. I love vacations like that. Here are a few pics.

Me and Kenna by the river. I put this in to prove that I actually exist. Zac never takes my picture so I rarely appear on the blog. So here is a picture of the back of my head for you all.

You might say, "Aw, cute. They let kenna feed herself." But no, that wouldn't be true. This is the result of Daddy being in charge of feeding while carrying on a conversation. Lovely.



Kenna and daddy enjoying the sun.





Taking a much needed nap.



Taking a break during our walk. It got really hot out there.



Kenna loved the water, even though it was Freezing!

6 comments:

Draper's said...

Look's like fun. You have a cute family!

Staci said...

i know all about not exsisting. i told brandon that he needed a camera of his own so he could take pics of me and the kids. he is intimidated by my camera.

kenna is getting so big. what a cutie.

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

Che you are also in one more picture, its like finding waldo except you look for you. I'll give you a clue...its your reflection. We had a blast too!!

The Richards Family said...

Looks nice and relaxing! Wish we could camp with you guys more. Someday!!! Kiss Kenna

The Munkies said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun! and i agree the mom's rarely get into any photo's...so sad

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

We definitely need to get the girls together and let them play in the water together... Looks like we both have fishes on our hands!!