Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What the Tag!

My Lover

What is his name? Zachary David, Zac, and lover (only to me of course)
How Long have you been together? Almost 7 years
How long did you date? 4 Months
How old is he? 28, but he thought he was 26 until about 6 months ago
Who eats more? Him for sure
Who said I love you first? Surprisingly Him
Who is taller? him
Who can sing better? Definately not me
Who is smarter? Me book smart, him street smart
Who does the laundry? Me, always
Who pays the bills? Him
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, Me
Who mows the lawn? Him, he didn't like the way I did it.
Who cooks dinner? Me, always
Who drives? Him
Who is more stubborn? a tie
Who kissed first? I kissed him first
Who asked who out first? We were set up, but he called me
Who proposed? Him, Lake Powell baby!
Who has more friends? Me
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who has more siblings?Him 6 to 4
Who wears the pants? What pants? Shouldn't we always be naked.

I tag Mandy, and Adri and Jen



2 comments:

Amber said...

I love it, especially the pants comment!! Not surprised at all though, it's totally you!

The Richards Family said...

Ok, talk about street smarts, so I have been tagged. Does that mean I need to post the same info? I am confused!!! Love the naked comment too!